The program is characterized by an epistemological, methodological, and conceptual approach from the perspective of Radical Behaviorism and Experimental Analysis of Behavior. It means that the specificity of the program cannot be found in highlighting some of the areas of activity that have traditionally been encompassed by the psychologist's professional practice (for example, clinical, educational, organizational, community, etc.). Nor will its specificity be found in an emphasis on some special type of research (e.g. basic, applied, conceptual, empirical, experimental, etc.)
Lines of Research
The Program is organized around three lines of research:
History and Epistemological, Methodological, and Conceptual Foundations of Behavior Analysis
- Basic Processes in Behavior Analysis
- Development of Intervention Methodologies and Technologies
Selection Process for Program Admission
The selection process for applicants to the Experimental Psychology: Behavior Analysis Program (Master’s Degree and Doctor’s Degree) is semiannual. Registration dates are published every six months on this website. Candidates are selected in three phases:
- In the first phase, applicants must submit required documentation for analysis.
- In the second phase, applicants are applied a written examination about topics selected by the program, and an interview is held with each of the candidates.
Final approval of applicants is given by the Program Board.
The Postdoctoral Research Program of PUC-SP consists of academic internship aimed at research activity, performed by people who own a Doctoral Degree obtained in stricto sensu post-graduate program from Higher Education Institutes. Whenever postdoctoral positions are open, information will be posted here.
- For further information, feel free to contact our office:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number: +55 (11) 3868-3099 / 3675-7081